Friday, March 15, 2013

Feed Forward: Ask a Manager

Now this is one of my favorite work-related feeds. Ask a Manager, by Alison Green, is a fantastic resource for anyone that is employed or looking for a job.

Not only does she provide great advice for job-seekers on putting together resumes, or cover letters, or how to interview, she also answers questions about general workplace topics. Her readers ask questions about a wide variety of topics, and almost every day she provides answers to several questions. I look forward to reading her answers in my feed.

If you have a job, or are looking for one, do yourself a favor and read her blog.


Feed Forward is a feature on SporadicReviews in which I highlight a particular feed from my feed reader.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe