Friday, March 22, 2013

Feed Forward: ABR

This is another one those faith-based feeds I follow. The Associates for Biblical Research provides articles about archaeology and archaeological digs from a Biblical perspective. They also do their own research and conduct their own field work.

I've always had a fascination with archaeology. TV shows and movies when I was growing up that featured the pyramids, or ancient relics, probably fed into that interest. I hated taking history classes in school, but I took a basic introduction to archaeology class when I was in college and really enjoyed it.

Some of the articles ABR publishes are fascinating to me: dig diaries, discoveries, devotionals.. they publish a variety of articles on their feed. I like that archaeology sometimes supports what's mentioned in the Bible.


Feed Forward is a feature on SporadicReviews in which I highlight a particular feed from my feed reader.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe