Friday, February 22, 2013

Feed Forward - Answers in Genesis

Not everything I follow in Google Reader is about books or geeky stuff. I mentioned that some of the feeds I follow are work-related. I also follow some that are related to my Christian faith.

Answers In Genesis is one of those. This website puts out frequent articles. I don't read most of them, but occasionally they'll publish interesting archaeological articles or articles about certain interpretations of Biblical passages. These I find interesting.

If that sort of thing interests you, too, give them a try. If not, check out my other Feed Forward articles for other links you might find interesting!

Feed Forward is a feature on SporadicReviews in which I highlight a particular feed from my feed reader.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe