Friday, February 15, 2013

Feed Forward - American Speaker


This week in Feed Forward, something not book-related!

I follow many feeds with Google Reader: some about books, or by authors, many about the various fandoms or Science Fiction and Fantasy in-general, some podcasts, some more esoteric feeds that I'll eventually cover here, comics, and some stuff that's related to my day-job.


That's one for today: the American Speaker Blog. I follow this blog because sometimes in my chosen profession I'm required to give presentations or otherwise speak publicly (including some radio and TV interviews). American Speaker often has very good tips for public speaking and giving presentations, even tips on creating presentations.


I don't consider myself excellent at public speaking, but I certainly enjoy it (Hey! I'm an introvert, but I'm not shy).  American Speaker has helped my skills.



Feed Forward is a new feature on SporadicReviews in which I highlight a particular feed from my feed reader.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe