Monday, August 30, 2010

Books Received August 2010

August was another good month for books. I received several from the authors or publishers, brought two back from my very first Gen Con, and got a couple from IJustFinished. I plan on getting reviews of these books up soon!



I received both of those books from IJustFinished.com for the purposes of review.




I received The Long Man from the Goodreads.com giveways.





I'm sure I received The Emperor's Tomb from Librarything, but looking back over the site, I don't see it listed. I guess I received this directly from the publisher. Either way, I'll be posting a review of it soon!




I received Alpha Rising directly from the author for the purposes of review (I promise it's coming soon!)




I recieved Farmers & Mercenaries from the author while at was Gen Con.



I bought Elfhunter from the author at GenCon.
I've read all of these but Elfhunter at this point, and I'm in the middle of The Spirit Thief. I've enjoyed them all and I promise I'll get reviews up soon! Really!


Thank to all the authors and publishers for providing these books for review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe