Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Book Review: Star Wars: From a Certain Point of View: The Empire Strikes Back

From a Certain Point of View: The Empire Strikes Back (From a Certain Point of View, #2)From a Certain Point of View: The Empire Strikes Back by Elizabeth Schaefer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Not nearly as good as the first one. I found myself not caring about most of the characters that were created for this book. There wasn't any "WOW, So that's what was going on during the movie!" in most of the stories as there was during the first book.

That being said here are a few of the stories that stood out to me:
The Willrow Hood story - interesting to have some of his (and the camtono's) backstory.
The Man Who Built Cloud City story - I knew what was going on with him pretty much from the start, but it was still a cute story.
The Wampa story was interesting/sad.
The tauntaun stories made me mad at the Rebels...


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe