Saturday, October 10, 2020

Book Review: Hench

HenchHench by Natalie Zina Walschots
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hench grabbed me off the street and held me for ransom! I could not put it down.

As I was reading I thought to myself "Oh I know how where this is going", and it kind of did but in a way that surprised me. I was pleased I hadn't guessed the ending.

The main character, Anna, is the only main character that really gets any development. Keller and Quantum Entanglement both get some development, but I'd consider them secondary characters. Everyone else is a bit player there to serve Anna's development. That's not a bad thing as it's her story.

Perched high above my city I watch, waiting for the sequel.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe