Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Guild Wars 2 novel Ghosts of Ascalon re-released!

A good book I read back in 2010 is being re-released March 14, 2014. My review appeared previously at http://sporadicbookreviews.blogspot.com/2010/08/book-review-ghosts-of-ascalon.html

Ghosts of Ascalon is based on the popular and successful MMORPG Guild Wars 2. It's set before the story-line of the game. It doesn't include any of the main characters from the game, so you don't have to know anything at all about the game to enjoy the story. Though having some familiarity with the two Guild Wars games will make the settings even more fun.

Ghosts of Ascalon is a fun fantasy novel with an epic quest into enemy territory to retrieve an artifact that could lead to peace among two of the warring races.

Guild Wars 2 itself is great fun! I suggest you go buy it, in addition to all three Guild Wars 2 novels!

(Disclosure: my wife works for the company that makes Guild Wars 2. But I didn't get this book free, nor did I get my copy of the game free.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe