Saturday, April 21, 2012
A Meme In Which It's Way Past My Bedtime Yet I Still Attempt To Answer Coherently
Here's some questions and answers to pass the time.
(also? A picture of my cat napping on my lap!)
1) If you got to meet a famous author who would it be?
Hmmm, I think it might be fun to hang with Jim C. Hines or E.E. Knight.
2) If you got to say only ONE thing to them, what would it be?
Thanks for your books!
3) Who is your book boyfriend/girlfriend?
I don't understand the question.
4) What is the most HORRIBLE book character you can think of and why?
About half of the characters in the Star Wars novels. There's too many of them, and they're all crammed into the books at the same time.
5) Who is your favorite villain?
Any villain that makes you think twice about him and question whether or not he's really a villain, and sometimes acts in the good, or doesn't take himself seriously. The only villains I can think of right now are from cartoons (Dr. Doofenschmirtz and Dr. Draken) or Moriarty from the new Sherlock BBC TV show.
6) What is your favorite book to movie?
crap. these things are hard to fill out when it's after midnight and I'm working 3rd shift and haven't had any sleep yet. Uh... the Lord of the Rings and the Narnia series' I guess.
7) What was the most horrifyingly scary book you’ve ever read? Why?
Scary? I don't think I've ever really read a scary book. I've read plenty of suspenseful books. Or books that thought they were scary but were really just gross and/or depressing.
Maybe the Bible: if the end-times events of Revelation play out in a short period of time like some people think they will and as described, that is some freaky scary terrible stuff to go through. (I know how it ends, though.)
8) When is the last time a book made you cry and what book was it?
I don't think any book has ever made me cry. Weepy maybe, but not cry.
(Meme edited from the one posted at The Quiet Pen.)