Thursday, October 20, 2011

Top Ten TV Themes

On a recent episode of the Scaper Chronicles, I mentioned that I didn't like the theme music to the Farscape TV show and that the Doctor Who theme music took awhile to grow on me. That got me to thinking: what TV show themes do I like?

Here's a list of what I'll call my Top Ten (kind of in order):

10: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
 9: Airwolf
 8: Justice League (DCAU)
 7: Battlestar Galactica (the original)
 6: Stargate Atlantis
 5: Angel
 4: Transformers Prime
 3: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (Season 4 and beyond)
 2: Firefly
 1: Stargate SG-1

These are genre TV shows: science fiction, cartoons, etc; normal TV shows is another post. A note to my Browncoat friends, please don't hate me because I didn't put Firefly as Number One.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic. Now I have the "Airwolf" theme in my head. Sure, it finally drove the "Guy on a Buffalo" theme out of my head, bu now i'll hear "Daaaah, duhduhduh dahh! Duhduhduh Daa-da-da-daaah-dahh daduhdaduhdaaaa..." all evening.

    Thanks. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my plan all along! Get the Airwolf theme stuck in Turner's head. I thought about trying to get the Knight Rider theme stuck in your head... but figured that's been done already. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Search Engine Submission - AddMe