Monday, January 22, 2024

Book Review: Ghostdrift by Suzanne Palmer

Ghostdrift (Finder Chronicles #4)Ghostdrift by Suzanne Palmer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Finder Chronicles has been one of those series I eagerly anticipate the next installment. Each story is set in a completely different setting than the previous novel, giving the world depth, but Fergus always remains a fun, interesting main character - and he has growth throughout each adventure.

Ghostdrift is billed on the back cover as the fourth and final novel in the Finder Chronicles. That makes me sad. No more of these adventures?! This does make a satisfying resolution to Fergus' story though, as he comes to accept who he is and what's been done to him. The ending of Ghostdrift leaves the world and possibilities open to new stories though. So I will hope for more when the author decides to return to Fergus.

Read the entire series! Then read it again! I can only imagine reading these books back to back would make an even better adventure!

Review eARC provided by Netgalley.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe