Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Loved it! Book Review: Fortune's Pawn

Fortune's Pawn (Paradox, #1)Fortune's Pawn (Paradox Series) by Rachel Bach
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Nooooo! You can't end a book there!

I mean: we were just learning all kinds of neat stuff and BAM! So much changes and we're left waiting for the next book in the series.

Fortune's Pawn, from the author of the fantastic Eli Monpress series, has what I've been looking for in SF: power armor, space travel, strange secrets and conspiracies. This is cool! It even has some romance.

This is the first in a new series by Rachel Bach (aka Rachel Aaron). I can't wait for the rest of the series to come out!

If you like Firefly/Serenity, Mecha Corps, or Alexander Outland: Space Pirate - Fortune's Pawn won't disappoint!

Fortune's Pawn is due to be released November 5, 2013. I got my review e-copy from NetGalley.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe