Monday, September 9, 2013

Book Review: The Martian

The MartianThe Martian by Andy Weir
My GoodReads.com rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a fantastic book. Suspenseful, hilarious, captivating, and irreverent. The story of a man trapped, alone, on Mars told from his point of view as he struggles to stay alive. And the story of those back on Earth trying to come up with a plan to save him.

As fun as the book was in parts, I honestly had no idea how it would end: Would he survive? Would he die in some unforeseen accident? Would he die at the last moment? Would there be other deaths in trying to rescue him. I couldn't wait to finish this book to find out what happened.

Darn it... now I'm finished and need to find something else to read and I just know it won't be as fun as this.

View all my reviews at GoodReads.com

I received an eARC of this book from




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe