Friday, April 19, 2013

Feed Forward: Bootie Blog


Yes, Bootie Blog.

No, it's not what it sounds like.

It's a DJ duo that performs in clubs around the world. Sometimes I like a good mashup. Sometimes, I don't. But the Bootie Blog puts out a monthly Best Of compiliation for download and I usually find something I like.

These aren't your "kids on TV singing" versions of mashups, these are the artists' versions of the songs, expertly and professionally mashed together, often in surprising combinations (for instance, I'm fond of an older MC Hammer/B-52s mashup. And Daft Punk seems to mix well with just about anything. And some Queen gets frequent mashups.)

Want some good tunes? Check out the mashups at Bootie Blog.

Feed Forward is a feature on SporadicReviews in which I highlight a particular feed from my feed reader.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe