Friday, November 18, 2011

Getting to know all about me!

I don't think I've posted much about myself here. Maybe a few memes. I was much more prolific on posting Q&As about myself over at my family blog.

I figured I'd let those posts tell you a little about me, as not much has changed since posting those. I'm a little older and suffered a broken ankle last year, and my favorite authors have changed a little bit. Apart from that, these question and answer sessions can help you get to know Kev!

Forty-four Questions

The first ten years of this century

Ethical Quandaries

A lazy meme

The Wayback Q&A

Food

Here's one about my wife!

Another Q&A  (the favorite authors have changed a bit)

And much more about me at my family blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe