I should probably start including actual ratings in my reviews. Goodreads makes me choose a starred rating, but I'm not fond of their scale. They say two stars is "It was okay." Two out of Five, to me, is not a good thing.
Here's the scale I'll use:
- Five Stars: Excellent!
- Four Stars: Liked it. Probably a lot.
- Three Stars: It was okay.
- Two Stars: Didn't care for it.
- One Star: Really didn't like it.
- Black Hole: Chose not to finish it, not really my kind of book.
If I get really bored one day (or win the lottery, quit my day job, and have plenty of free time), I might go back and add ratings to my previous reviews.
If that happens, it'll be sporadically.