Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Top Five Dragons

Recently, IO9 had a list of their top ten dragons. While those dragons are memorable, some in my opinion, are… obvious.

Here’s my own list of my Top Five favorite dragons (in no particular order):

1: AuRon, the gray dragon from E. E. Knight’s Dragon Champion – the first book in the Age of Fire series that tells the story from the point of view of the dragon, from birth to …well, that’d be spoilerific if I said anything else! Read this series! It's excellent.

2: Skie, aka Khellendros, Kitiara's blue dragon during the War of the Lance, from the DragonLance series.

3: Draco, voiced by Sean Connery, in DragonHeart. He's majestic, sneaky and, with that voice, he's gotta be the king of all dragons and must appear on any list of dragons.

4: Ruth, the white dragon runt from the Pern series. The Pernese dragons can teleport, sometimes through time. Ruth is very good at it.

5: Toothless, from How to Train Your Dragon. He's like part kitten, part puppy, part airborne laser cannon, and all dragon. Cute character in a great movie!

Tell me about your favorite dragons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe