Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Book Review: March In Country

March In Country, the latest Vampire Earth novel by struggling author E.E. Knight proves to me yet again that you should be reading his work! Book number nine of VE finds David Valentine finally having a relatively good day. He's been through so much hardship the past few books, this book is quite a breather for him. Not to say he doesn't have some troubles to overcome, but compared to recent books, this one seems a breeze for him.

Valentine is reunited with old friends and makes some new ones along the way, and finally gets the Kentucky Freehold under some semblance of working order even without the moral support of the Southern Command. There's an interesting turn of events with his old friend Narcisse, and some foreshadowing of Valentine's possible future.

All in all a great addition to the Vampire Earth series.

March in Country was provided to me by the publisher for review. I also bought the ebook version so I could read it on my NookColor (first book I've read on it!). 



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe