Thursday, August 13, 2009

Catching up.

I haven't had time or motivation to sit down and write thorough reviews of books I've read recently. All the books I've been reading lately have been specifically for my own personal enjoyment and not requested for a review.

Here's a few of the books I've read recently.




Not bad. I'd give it a 3 out of 5. The follow up to the Borg Finale now begins rebuilding the Trek-universe and reshaping the political landscape.




Again: Not bad with a 3 out of 5. A follow up the previous book but takes place before and during the previous book. The build up to the Trek-universe events in this series is taking for ever!




Pretty good action/adventure story. I'd give it a 3.5 out of 5.




Interesting book. Archaeological/Medical adventure book. 3 out of 5.




Most recent entry in the Star Wars Expanded Universe 40+ years after the movie events. This one is ...boring. 2 out of 5. (and I'm a big fan of the Star Wars novels).



That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe