Monday, June 15, 2015

Book Review: Dark Disciple (Star Wars)

Dark Disciple: Star WarsDark Disciple: Star Wars by Christie Golden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dark Disciple is, I think, probably the best Star Wars novel I have read. It may also be worst Star Wars novel I have ever read, darn it.

First, let's just get this out of the way: if Obi-Wan ever says he has an idea, or might know someone for a part in a plan, you say NO! And get away quickly. Kenobi's plans never end well.

The story has some predictable elements, but they're executed well and in a Star Wars way that makes sense. It's also fun getting there, and also heart wrenching.

Not to spoil too much: I expected someone to die within these pages. I understand why the choice was for that character within the story, throughout the whole of Star Wars - I still didn't want it to happen.

If you are a fan of Star Wars, especially The Clone Wars series, you must read Dark Disciple!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe