Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Five Questions from BEA



The organizers of this year's Book Expo America has asked the Armchair Participants to answer five questions so we can all get to know each other!

Here are the five questions, along with my answers:


1: Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?
My name is Kevin. I've always enjoyed reading. I found myself wanting to talk about some of the books I read, so I started blogging about books on my personal blog back in 2005, occasionally doing reviews for a couple of different services that provided free books for reviews. Once I saw that I was spending more time writing about books than about my personal life (and sometimes getting free books), I started a book review blog and moved my reviews there.

2: Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you.
I need to find a job in the Seattle area ASAP! 
3: Which is your favorite post that you have written that you want everyone to read?
I'd like people to read my Revisting the Robot Novels post.
4: What is your favorite part about the book blogging community? Is there anything that you would like to see change in the coming years?
I like that it is a "Community." Doesn't matter if you're an amatuer like me, or a pro writing for a group genre website. There seems to be respect for everyone.
5: Have your reading tastes changed since you started blogging? How? My tastes haven't really changed, but I'm burnt out on fantasy at the moment and craving some really good science fiction. But I still enjoy SF/F as a genre in-general.

That's it! Now go to the link, and answer some questions too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe